Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Oct 3, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “With out counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed”(Proverbs 15:22)

      People with tunnel vision –( those who are locked into one way of thinking-) are likely to miss the right road. Because they have closed their minds to any new options. We need the help of those who can enlarge our vision and our perspective. Seek out the advice of those who know you and have a wealth of experience. Build a net work of advisers. Then be to new ideas, and willing to weigh their suggestions carefully. Your plans will be stronger and more likely to succeed. The parting or the last words of your near and dear are always worth to follow. That are the best counsel you get from.

      Here come a mother’s eulogy a mother’s letter to her children when her mother passed .

      Dear Emmy and Steve:

      You are a gift. It is because a mother loves her children. I believe that mother knows her child better than anyone on earth. On behalf your grand mother I write this letter to you. These are your grand mother ‘s counsel.

      Lession#1: Set every clock in the house 8 minutes fast.( Prepare and plan well before you do anything.)

      Lesion #2 The” dink” serve is the key to winning at tennis: a soft drop shot (Be always intelligent as a serpent and pure as a dove.)

      Lession#3: even you’re mad at your kids, if the phone rings ,answer cheerfully: (Cheerfully do every thing, be patient always.)

      Lession#4;Treat everyone like they’re important:(( Consider others as God in flesh)

      Lession#5 Take pride in your spouse and that family comes first( don’t do anything at the expense of the family and do everything in one voice..)

      Lesion #6: Give your children roots and wings(we are the custodian , God is the father of them .Early years instilled godly values in them. Then ,when the time is right, set them free.)

      Prayer

      Lord ,in our confusion and at our cross roads we need your holy sprit’s counsel. We trust in you. Let be take all good advice from our well wishers. All we ask in the name of Jesus .Amen.

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus.

      Paulose Achen from Toronto ,Monday 4 October 2010

      N.B.please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus