MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 13

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      Dear Brothers,

      We were thinking about meaning of malayalam songs used in our Marriage KOODASA.

      The next song is as below

      SABHAYAM THIRUSABHAYAMEE NJAN
      ATHUNNATHANUDE MANAVATTEE
      PAVANASABHA CHONNIDUNNU
      ENVARANEVAN NJAN DHANYA
      VANNIKKUNNEN VANNENNE
      VETTORU MANAVALAN THANNE
      PRIYANENNE VETTORUNALIN
      SATHUARAMUNNATHI NJAN POONDU
      SRISHTTIKALATHILATHISAYA MANDU
      MAHIMAYANINJON NJAN DHANNYA
      SNEHITHAROTHANADIPPAN
      MELMANAVARAYAVANUNDAKKI
      ENMANAVALANEYATHINULLIL
      STHUTHI CHEYYUMBOL NJAN DHANNYA

      Here again it is specified that church is the bride of the bridegroom JESUS.As far as family is concerned it is told that two kings cannot live together in a home.That means husband and wife cannot be kings of the house. On three occasions in the bible explaing duties of husband and wife(Ephe.5.22,Col.3.18,1Pet.3.1) it starts as wives should be subjected to husband or church should yield to the will of the LORD.The prerogative of the church is the will of its each member is to experience the poverty in spirit,gladly glory in weekness,real experience as Paul says in Ph 3.13 that I HAVE CAPTURED AND MADE IT MY OWN--,I PRESS ON TOWARD THE GOAL TO WIN THE SUPEME AND HEAVELY PRIZE TO WHICH CHRIST JESUS IS CALLING ME.

      PRIYANENNEVETTORUNALIL SATHARAMUNNATHI NJAN POONDU--
      Have you brothers such a day a marriage day with Christ.The old testament saints Moses,Jacob,Samuel etc as well as St.Paul has a day experiencincing and committing themselves to LORD.Mother Mary has such a day, a day of salvation experience or a day experiencing the reality of JESUS coming and controlling their life.Then that person will be the child of God,a treasure of the LORD.

      SRISHTIKALATHILATHISAYAYAMANDU--Romans8.20 says The nature itself will set free from its bondage to decay during the time of the glorious freedom of gods children.In one of the songs in GOOD FRIDAY prayer ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE SAVED THIEF AND THE ANGEL GUARDING EDEN the angel says the cross in your -thief's -hand is astonishing.Dear brother, have you that cross of salvation experienced in your spirit.Salvation of man is what nature as well as angels are waiting.The second advent of our Lord will be the closure of KRIPAYUGAM now we experience.

      MELMANAVARA--the heaven is for the bride not for name sake chritianity.In this world such people will have their LORD in their personality.They will live as temple of God (1 Cor 3.16) and will not defile their personality with sin.

      The song remind the wedding couple to have a committed life with GOD as well as with each other.Then their family life will have the heavenly peace.

      U T GEORGE
      4177
    • Mammachan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        If any one have the audio of this song please forward.

        Mammachan

        From the desk of the Moderator:

        Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators(SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
      • Mathew George
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGN6YNXEng

          Mathew George