Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Oct 2, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest”(Ecclesiastes 11:4)

      Delaying(Procrastination) to do a work is a disease spreading like a wild fire .It destroys all the grace and fruits entitled for us. Expecting perfect in everything is a psychological illusion. There is no perfect time to do a work . All time is good. Waiting for perfect condition will mean inactivity. If we wait for the perfect place for love others, we will never love it . .If we wait for self correction, we will never do it. If we wait for a perfect church, we will never join. If we wait for a good confession, we will never do it. Take steps to grow spiritually, financially, socially. Don’t wait for conditions that may never exist.

      Mathew was a devout God fearing family gentleman. Attendance in the church was prompt. Daily two times prayer in the family was compulsory. In his work he was very industrious and studious. He was very good in helping others. But he was reluctant to do the sacrament of confession because he feels he was not perfect to do so. He knew after doing the confession, he was going to do the same wrong. So waited for a time when he could not do the wrong- to confess. But earnestly he wanted to confess but time to come. Suddenly he became paralyzed. His brain and body became dysfunctional. He was staying in coma in number of years not to do the confession.

      So it is the time to do what you are entitled to do. Yesterday is no more, tomorrow yet to come, today is yours. Use it.

      Prayer

      Lord, we missed all our opportunities in our life. Give us now the strength and courage to stand for eternity and to do what is good and to do away what is not good. Give us a new heart and mind, not to waiting for anything that you intended, we should do . All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose achen from Toronto 3 October 2010 Sunday

      N.B. please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus