Nammude Pulippinte Alavu koodukayum Uppinte Karam Ganyamayi Kurayukayum Cheyyunn

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      "Nammude Pulippinte Alavu koodukayum Uppinte Karam Ganyamayi Kurayukayum Cheyyunnuvo"

      http://socmnet.org/Resource_Articles_Pulippum_Kaaravum_JoseKurianPuliyeril.htm

      Jose Kurian Puliyeril
      0905
    • Aji Thomas David
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        Dear Moderator

        Is Mr. Jose belongs to SOC or IOC? Seems he belongs to IOC, if so it is the majority of IOC believer's opinion. But in that group majority is hijacked by few fanatics who are in the power.

        Let hope Mr. Jose's message is reflected in their future meetings about our Parumala Church construction.

        In Christ
        Aji Thomas David
        4088