Re: Jacobite Church would go ahead with its proposed project... Who is the Orthodox faction scared of?

  • Rev. Fr. Jomy Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 3:07 PM
      Dear Jerry Achen

      Thanks for a modestly designed as well as crystal clear outlook regarding the construction of our church in Parumala. You have highlighted the fact, we are not for any fights, but for our right to have our own worship place. Its our constitutional right as a citizen of India. Hope the Govt authorities will not be hijacked away by false arguments and ...

      Fr. Jomy Joseph
      Switzerland