Response to the IOC moderators comment

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      This is in response to the IOC moderators comment  to an IOCian opposing the IOC drama at Parumala.

      Being the moderator of IOC forum you may be knowing the fact that Parumal Thirumeni was a true Jacobite. You can tell many excuses ;but kindly read his 'Salmosa' and then deny the truth.

      http://syrianchurch.org/StGG/salmusa_StGregorios.pdf
      http://sor.cua.edu/Personage/MGregoriusGChathuruthil/18761216shalmootho.html

      Anyway, we Jacobites know that Parumala Thirumeni was  truly an Antiochan follower and we also know that the offerings at Thirumeni's  tomb is being utilised against Thirumeni's believes. So is not it the duty of the Jacobites to construct a Church in his name at his rest palce?. You may be knowing the truth that Parumal Palli and the Properties belongs to Antiochan Patriarch. If jacobites claimed their actual right ,then it would create tensions there.That is the reason why the Jacobites are trying to construct a New church there. It is only because of the true christian belief ,we are trying to construct new churches ,wherever we are in minority. This is for avoiding conflicts ,not for creating . You can note down the stark
      contradiction  of IOC and Jacobites. IOC are in micro minority in many churches like

      1. Piravom ValiyaPalii,
      2. Nechoor Jacobite Church
      3. Kannyattu Nirappu Church
      4. Vadakara Palli,
      5  Kadamattom Palli
      6. Varikoli Palli........
      etc....

      But IOC is creating all type of problems there.  On 19 th  October 2009 IOC people, right from Kundara to Kottayam reached Piravom and destroyed the 'Kurisadi' in the town . To avoid these type satanic acts ,Jacobites are ready to give lands for IOC minority to create their own churches .But unfortunately IOC do want only conflicts.

      As per your comments and many comments in IOC forum ,Jacobites should act like the IOC. They should not construct a new church at Parumala,instead should give a case for the Existing Church. Or else They should utilise the  micro minority jacobites there at Parumala to create all type of Tensions.

      But we know that would not be fair. That is the reason why our HB has not given a single case against you people ,even though more than 400 cases are filed against him in various courts by the IOC. ( I don't count the words from Fr.  Idayanal,which is very stupid and childish).

      Dear  IOC Moderator ,once again request you to fight against the satanic acts of your community. Do not blindly follow your foolish leaders. They find solace in court and money. You pray and think if it is good to block the construction of a new church at Parumala in the name of our beloved Thirumeni.

      "If God is for us, who can be against us?"  (Roman 8:31).

      Sabu Alias