Virgin Mary - Part 2

  • Johan Andersonr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 9:57 PM
      Virgin Mary - Part 2
      by Johan Andersonr

      The Ever-Virgin

      Other teachings which we have about the Virgin Mary is that she is always a Virgin. In Syriac `btholath bkolzban'.

      As we we already have seen the Holy Bible clearly testifies that Mary was a Virgin when she became pregnant with Jesus, through the Holy Spirit. But we also say that she remained a Virgin after she gave birth to Jesus and that she remains a Virgin forever.

      To read more
      http://www.socdigest.org/articles/01sept10.html