Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 30, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “Since they are no longer two but one, let no one separate them, for God has joined them together”( Matthew 19:6)

      Family is the foundation, God instituted for the existence of life and vitality of it. Family brakes leads to body breaks that leads to extinction of human species on earth. Marriage is, to love and cherish, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, child or childless ,a permanent heavenly gift. At creation he approved one kind of marriage bond, a man to woman. These become one flesh- one before God. God created man and woman. We are conditioned with TV, Internet,Facebook, Twitter, Movies and the rest of the media, often glorifying different life styles away from God. So we losses the sanctity of marriage and breaks it as we like it. Now the joy of life vanishes from the faces of husband and wife.

      A letter to Melinda , the wife of Bill Gate ,from Mary,(She died in 1994 due to Cancer) the mother of Bill Gate. ”Although we have been married forty-two years, we continue to learn what it means to be married. Celebrate his good points and remember you don’t have to love everything about him. Don’t expect calm waters. Pray for courage. No man and woman ever had a perfectly harmonious marriage. A good marriage takes effort, resilience and suppression of personal ego. The fundamental requirement is living with the fixed vision that your relationship is permanent and for ever.” She continues “ Of course, the waters have not always been smooth, but I can’t imagine not being married to Bill! I hope you will have this same feeling 42 years from now about your Bill Gate . Love, Mary”.

      Prayer

      Lord, expression of your love, you created us as man and woman. You saw that is good. But we lost the vitality and happiness of marriage..Give us the first love , joy , peace that we need in our family. Let a new life blossom on our homes with our unity. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose Achen from Toronto 1 October 2010 Friday

      N.B, please forward to your friends
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus