Re: Jacobite Church would go ahead with its proposed project - Geevarghese Mor Coorilos

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
      The row over Parumala Church (Our Church is not a party to this satanic display of muscle/mamon power) clearly exposes the true color of IOC leaders. They are proclaiming to the world that Money is their Lord!. Why they try to hide even the name of the Present IOC Church where the tomb of our beloved Saint stand?

      Sabu Alias