Annual Feast of St Baseliose Yeldho at St. Basil’s Syriac Orthodox Church-Boston

  • St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church-Boston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      Dearly beloved in the Lord,

      The vicar and members of the Boston St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox church cordially
      invite you along with your family and friends, to participate in the Patron day
      celebrations of St. Baseliose Eldho, on Friday, October 1, 2010 and Saturday,
      October 2, 2010. We kindly request your presence to receive blessings through
      the intercession of St. Baseliose Eldho. We also suggest the faithful to join
      our church members for the three days of fasting prior to the perunnal.

      Chief Celebrant:
      His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho,
      Archbishop & Patriarchal Vicar, Malankara Archdiocese of Syriac Orthodox Church
      in North America

      Program Details:
      Friday, October 1, 2010
      07:00 pm: Evening Prayer & Devo6onal Address
      Nercha Kanji (Dinner)
      Saturday, October 2, 2010
      09:00 am: Morning Prayer
      10:00 am: Holy Qurbana(Holy Mass)
      12:00 pm: Public Auction
      Nercha Vilambu(Lunch)

      There is an opportunity to sponsor St. Baseliose Eldho Bava's perunnal by
      purchasing shares. Donation for each share is $50. In addition to the
      opportunity to share Bava's perunnal cost, an individuals name can also be
      registered with this donation to remember in the intercessory prayers to St.
      Baseliose Eldho during the church perunnal service and
      during every alternate Sunday service for an year.

      Direction and Parking: Please visit us on the web at www.stbasilsboston.org

      On the behalf of the members of St. Basil's SOC,

      President/Vicar and Committee
      St Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church
      Newton (Boston), MA, USA , Phone - 478-227-4572

      Contacts / Managing Committee
      Vicar/President: Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Jacob Chalissery (732-505-8339)
      Vice President: Dr. Abraham Varghese (845-553-0879)
      Secretary: Mr. Sebe Kingsview (617-599-4522)
      Treasurer:Mrs. Ann Alexander (860-656-0595)
      Dr. Sinu P. John (205-276-7050)
      Mr. Roy Varghese (508-617-6450)
      Mr. Pramod Francis (281-475-9231)