Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 29 5:50 AM
      Today’s bible verse

      “Even when I walk through the valley of death I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.”(Psalm 23:4)

      We can struggle with pain, suffering, disease, and injury. But strength and courage cannot over come death. It has the final word. Only one person can walk with us through death’s dark valley and bring us the other side- the God of life .Jesus says don’t afraid ,”I ‘am with you till the end of the age”.

      Now people are afraid of everything. After the nine eleven incident, the mighty invincible American people are afraid, even to travel. They depend more on the creation than the creator. They forget the immorality of soul and eternity. Those who have faith in God and the eternity, nothing to be afraid.

      “I’m afraid to die,” Felicity said to Perpetua. “I don’t want my baby to grow up without a mother.” As a new mother, Perpetua understood. They were both going to be killed for being Christians. “Our babies will be raise by Christians,”Perpetua said. “They will know that we loved them, and that we loved our lord.”

      “A little bit, I know we’ll be with God in heaven,” As she and Felicity prayed and consoled each other, a Roman soldier opened their cell door. Perpetua took Felicity’s hand to comfort her. “It is time, “ he said. Let’s go greet our lord,” “ Yes,” said Felicity
      with a smile. “Let’s go”.

      Two young mothers courage and faith in front of death never go waste

      Prayer

      Lord, we see your unforeseen protection and presence in our life.
      Give us your light ,comfort and consolation in this life and the
      life to come to continue our journey. All we ask in the name of Jesus . Amen.

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose Achen from Toronto 30 September 2010 Thursday

      N.B.please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus