The church at Parumala

  • Abilash Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Dear all

      To build a church at parumala is a long term requirment of Jacobite belivers and by the grace of God very soon it will become true,  Only anti-christ will stand against the construction of a new christian church. By the various actions of IOC people and leaders it is showing that they are anti-christ.

      They knows that major of pilgrimers coming to parumala are belongs to Jacobit church due to that reason only their one bishop said that it will effect  the income of their church. Very shamefull , they are considering Saint Gregorios of Parumla as a income sourse only.

      Jacobit church didnt trying  to make any  issues at parumala, church didnt trying to occure any piece of land from  the church under the control of IOC, and also didnt make any programs to make dispute at parumala, then why the IOC doing strikes and public issues there.

      As an Indian citizens we have our own right to build church  at our land for worship, no body can prevent as from that.

      IOC publishing that "Jacobite church have no other church in the name of St. Grogrious of parumala, now Jacobite church going ahed with this newly church construcion is only making problem there at parumala." It is false.. We have so many churches and chappels in the name of st. Gregorious at Kerala and out side  of Kerala. Mor Gregorious chappel Thoothootty , kottayam, Mor Gregorious chappel Mangalathuthazhe, koothattukulam , mor gregorious chappel  ambalamugal  etc...  are some of them and also somany churches have  st. Gregorious shrine also.

      They are trying to make sound by beating one arm, Hai IOC souls dont try to make fear on Jacobites by showing toysnake made of palm leaf, we will not afraid by any  action from IOC.

      Proud to be a Jacobite Christian

      Abilash Mahtew chengalimattom
      ID 4201