A Jacobit church in Parumala shall be a welcome decision for all.

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Dear all,

      Another church in the name of the Saint will attract more pilgrims from north of Kottayam to Parumala will help to add value to the place as a whole and therefore, shall be welcome to  all.

      It is a long cherished ambition of Jacobites to get the baptism and wedding of our children also done at this holy place where our most revvered Holy Saint's remains rest.

      It is also important for the Jacobites to have a churth that uphold untainted true syrian orthodx faith order to participate in the celebration of Holy Qurbana and Holy communion alongwith the visit to the Saints resting place.

      In fact the Orthodox Church must be happy about this as every pilgrim who go to the Jacobite church are sure to visit the Saints tomb to pray and offerings there also.

      Moreover, in spite of Niranom being a diocesian head quarters,  Jacobite believers there do not have a church in Niranom or in Parumala. I fail to understand why the Indian Orthodox section should get so much agitated about this?

      Abraham Paul
      SOCM #3321