Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 28, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “My grace is at all you need. My power works best in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9)

      God’s power is displayed in our weaknesses should give us courage and hope. As we recognize our limitations, we will depend more on God for our effectiveness rather than our on energy, effort, or talent. We affirm God’s strength instead of human. According to St Paul” My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the spirit’s power, So that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power”(1 Cor 2:4-5).

      Doug Fields, a great youth minister was exhausted after 20 years working with youths. He felt he is not young enough to work with young
      people. In addition he felt he is irrelevant and have less energy. He says, “By submitting my abilities to God’s power, I can rest in the same truth that the apostle Paul communicated about his weakness.”. My grace at all you need. My power works best in weakness.” This submission keeps me from depression. When I submit my life and my abilities to God for work of youth ministry, I can rest on the promise that God’s power is available to me.”

      So allow all your abilities to be ignited by the divine power to lead a family, church, office, organization and what ever you do. His grace is enough for you to live today with more energy.

      Prayer

      Lord, we are exhausted and weak to move forward. We need your grace. Showers of blessings we need. Send your of spirit of grace to all. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose Achen from Toronto 29 September 2010 Wednesday

      N.B.please forward to your friends
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus