Dukhrono of St. Baselios Yeldho in Canada

  • Sinoj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Dear All,

      325th Dukhrono of St. Baselious Yeldho is celebrating in our new "St. Simon's Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church" at Edmonton, Alberta, canada
      Holy Qurbono on October 2nd Saturday at 8.30 AM
      Chief Celebrant: H. G. Mor Gregorios Joseph
      Assisting by Vicar Rev Fr. Prince Mookkanottil and Rev. Fr. M M Stephan

      Special Function: Inauguration of Mar Gregorios Youth Association

      Venue: All Saints Orthodox Cathedral, 5824, 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5W1E2

      Please see the website for more details and Notice: http://www.stsimonsedmonton.org

      Sincere regards
      Sinoj