Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 27, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “..God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for
      us while we were sinners.”(Romans 5:8)

      While we were still sinners – these are amazing words. Christ came to the world and died for us not due to we were good but he loved us. Before we turned to him ,he loved us. His love never counts appearance. You may be good or bad that is immaterial for his love. He is the God who gives, rains and sun shines to the good and bad.

      All of us want change. That is godly. That change take place only by love in thoughts ,words and actions. The world we face ,counts
      according to appearance. Color counts, race counts, beauty counts, wealth counts, talents counts, to get the love. To get the love we do cosmetic changes. But the end result is square one -No change. Here comes the meditation and contemplation of encompassing love of God . That will change us and change the hard core bad elements
      in us. Don’t forget today the love of God who never counts wrongs .

      Biju was in drinks for years. And every one kept telling him to change . And Biju wanted to change his bad habits., but couldn’t, no matter how he tried. Even his thickest friends and parents urging him to change but he was powerless. One day he met a priest in his degree class and got acquainted. Simply the priest loved him while Biju continued his drinking habits. The silent words of the priest “Biju, DON’T CHANGE. DON’T CHANGE.. I LOVE YOU “ At last Biju changed to become the best student in the college and came to Indian Administrative Service. Now he do his best to the family, friends and the society at large.

      Prayer

      Lord , we meditate and contemplate your great love on cross when we are sinners. Your love make us to change our habits and to live
      in you.. Let us taste your love. All we ask in the name of Jesus.

      Amen.

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose Achen from Toronto 28 September 2010 Tuesday.

      N.B. please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus