Re: HOLY TRINITY

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      GLORY TO GOD

      Respected and dearly beloved brothers and sisters,

      This has reference to the e-mail comment "There is no Holy Trinity
      in old testament Only Lord God.

      In this regard, firstly I would like inform you that We believe in
      Trinity as one in three and three in one, there is no difference in it.
      In the old testmament when God met Abraham for lunch/dinner there
      were more than one persons.

      (There are some christian people called Unitarians and Universalits,
      who are only not believing in the Holy Trinity, all other Christians are
      believing in Holy Trinity).

      In the New Testament only, we are seeing Jesus also (but mentions
      of Immanual is given there in the Old Testament).That doesnt mean
      that Jesus was not there. But the concept of "Trinity" is for
      Christians and that also started after Jesus and new testament. But
      the old testament is for Christians, Muslims, Judaism also.

      What Christianity Believes.

      The vaious divisions and sects may differ in under scoring on
      verbalizing their creeds, they are all Christian and have in common
      these basic beliefs:

      In God, Creator of things visible and invisible. He is: and He
      manifests himself in all reality.
      That Jesus is the Messiah, the Christ, Son of God (whether
      symbolically or literally interpreted).
      IN THE TRINITY: THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST.
      That man is born a sinner and in need of redemption and salvation.
      That Jesus Christ came down to earth for salvation of mankind.
      That man has an immortal soul, accountable to God.
      That the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) is the accepted guide
      to follow.
      In the historicity of the Gospels
      In baptism as a remission of sin
      In the repentance of sinners
      In the life Hereafter
      That those who follow Jesus Christ and who repent their sins, will
      enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

      ==Lastly God lives in all of us as we have received him through
      baptism==and BAPTISM is ONCE only==

      Let us pray for all ever & ever with love
      Raju Baby Thaluvachira - Mehsana.