Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 25, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      “The seeds fell on fertile soil, And they produced a crop that was
      thirty, sixty, and even hundred times”(Mathew 13:8)

      It is very joy and refreshing to the eyes, mind, and body to see a field with luxuries, robust, green, abundant crops of rice, wheat or any plants. Fertile soil with proper irrigation, fertilizer and daily care will produce abundant harvest. Circumstances facilitate good results. The word of God promises plenty of every thing. Lack of any thing takes place due to the bad environment, that we create.. Here come the role of human being. Abundances, richness and healthiness fill the heavens and earth by the word of God with promises. Only we have to receive it and share it. Then houses, offices, the nations and the world become healthy to live in with abundance of fruits.

      A handful of wheat, five thousand years old, was found in the tomb of one of the kings of ancient Egypt. Someone planted the grains and, to everyone’s amazement, they came to life., The words of God is energy”. It remains like the seeds for centuries until they sown in the fertile soil of a receptive heart .

      Bill Gates Sr commended about his son , one of the richest man in the world ,Bill Gate Jr.” If my son had been born in the mountains between Pakistan an Afghanistan? Or in Darfur? There would have been no Microsoft, no Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation “.Good environment made Bill Gate.

      Prayer

      Lord, you promises every thing you have. You can make any barren
      land into a fertile garden. Make our barren life to a fruitful life, just like you made to conceive Sara in her nineties. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Your ever loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose Achen from Toronto 26 September 2010 Sunday

      N.B. please forward to your friends
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus