Panicked, fractured and greedy Devalokam started their new move against the Holy Church

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2010
    Dear All
    Panicked, fractured and greedy Devalokam Finance Company and its Chairman Didimose and greedy General Manger Milithose started their new move against the Holy Church through their Parumala Manager. Read this attachment and think who the trouble makers are???

    The group born in lies can only think and support lies!!!!

    Parumala Thirumeni please pray for this panicked souls

    Issac K Joseph
    Id # 0917
  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2010
      Dear all,

      It is a very pathetic and desperate action from IOC!!!! We are not claiming anything from their Church or Seminary in Parumala. We bought a land from our own hard earned money and constructing a parish for our own worship. All the claims mentioned in the so called memorandum are just a speculation only. It is someone's nightmare only. How they know we do not have any members near proposed St. Gregorious Jacobite Church? They are not the one who keeps our membership register. I think the seminary Manager is thinking that this new church will reduce the income coming into their coffers!!!

      While they had given a list of institutions in the name of St. Gregorios in the petition, they cunningly omited the actual name of the Parish there, which nobody in IOC mention anywhere now. It is 'St. Peter's & St. Pauls Syrian Orthodox Church', where the mortal remains of the Saint is entombed, and if the new 'Parumala Pally' in the name of 'St. Gregorios' is coming in a nearby place, what is the problem for them??? What a silly argument is that the correspondence and bank accounts will be got confused!!! They may be kidding!!! They should have checked it with Puthuppally Church officials, whether it is happening there or not!!!

      I never expected it from Didimose Bava to approve such action. Who knows sometimes Didimos Bava even aware of this, as most of the things happening in IOC is not with his direct approval!!!! May be His Holiness and or his coterie forgot the courtesy and welcome H.H and his team received in the holyland. Even few days back the newly ordained metropolitans of IO Church were allowed to conduct the Holy Qurbana in our parish.

      Peaceful coexistence is the Christian life, not any sort of agitation. When we think and plan about our peaceful worship, why the IO Church want to spoil it.

      If we had any intention to spoil the peaceful atmosphere of Parumala, we should have done it much earlier when the IO Church was created much problem in our parishes. But we restrained from it because we know the holiness of Parumala Thirumeni and his resting place.

      I hope and pray that the IO church hierarchy will re-think about their distructive plan and act wisely. At least it is never expected from Didimose Bava who settled the Malabar diocesan issues peacefully. Rather H.H should have instructed his people to cooperate with us even offering a relics of the Saint to install in the proposed Church. That is the magnanimity and maturity.

      Else, H.H will only get support from some fanatic members of his church, not from any true Oriental Orthodox Christians!!

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      4088

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Issac K Joseph wrote:

      > Dear All
      > Panicked, fractured and greedy Devalokam Finance Company and its Chairman Didimose and greedy General Manger Milithose started their new move against the Holy Church through their Parumala Manager. Read this attachment and think who the trouble makers are???
      >
      > The group born in lies can only think and support lies!!!!
      >
      > Parumala Thirumeni please pray for this panicked souls
      >
      > Issac K Joseph
      > Id # 0917

    • Jomon Varghese
      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
        Dear all

        Yes it is really pathetic and desperate action from IOC. I do visit Parumala every year along with my family and old parents. Usually we go on Sunday as I am an employee. We do spend few time for the meditation and intercession prayers at the tomb of our Thirumeni. As we are not in communion with IOC we never attuned any Qurbana which is conducted by IOC in that church, I have to take my family and parents to Tiruvalla for Qurbana. I am sure this is the situation face many of the Jacobite including some priest who do visit the tomb of the saint.

        If we had a church nearby, it will be more convenient to our faithful to
        offer intercession prayers at the tomb of our Thirumeni and attend the
        Qurbana on the same day. What Nirnam diocese leaders done is a wise move and as Mr. Isaac stated we will get full support from all apostolic Christians for this project except some fanatics of IOC.

        I too hope and pray that the IO church hierarchy will re-think about their destructive plan and act wisely. That is the magnanimity and maturity.

        Jomon V