Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 22, 2010
      Today’s bible verse

      (1 Peter 5:7) ‘”God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to
      him”

      (Casting the whole of your care, all your anxiety, all your worries, all your concerns one and for all on Him, for he cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully)

      God provides every thing. God is in control of the universe. Even a lock of hair will not fall down with out the knowledge of Jesus. For every thing come in prayer to God. Our all needs will be satisfied from the bounty of our lord. Otherwise lord would not have said so. Carrying our worries, stresses and daily struggles by ourselves shows that we have not trusted God fully with our life. So don’t submit to circumstances but to lord who controls circumstances.

      Dallas Seminary was in the verge of shut down . Creditors were ready to foreclose at twelve noon on a particular day. The founders of the college met at the office to pray that God would provide. One prayed ,”Lord, we know that the cattle on thousand hills are Thine, please sell some of them and send us money,” Just about that time a Texan knock at the door and told the secretary” I just sold two carloads of cattle. And I’ve been trying to make a business deal, but it just won’t work.. I feel God wants me to give this money to the
      seminary. I don’t know if you need it or not, but here is the check,” When the president looked at the amount, it was for the exact sum of the debt.. Really God sold the cattle. .

      Recession and depression should not depress us.

      Prayer

      Lord, we are confused with our needs and wants, but you know our needs better. With our needs, today we come to you in prayer, marriage, children, finance healing and from sin. We put every thing in thy shoulders. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Wish you a lovely day’

      Your ever loving servant in
      Jesus

      Paulose Achen from Toronto 23 September 2010 Thursday

      N.B.please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus