Re: LET CHARITY BE OUR GREATEST AIM!

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Guys

      Charity is NOT our greatest aim. But we are created to praise
      God. To pray to God. to obey GOD. one of God's mos disliked human act
      is probably lack of helping the poor.

      >>>If we do charity, our sins will go away<<< not true.
      Charity alone will not give you heaven. No that is not true.
      "Believe in Jesus Christ you and your family will be saved".
      Now we have to define what is faith. In short submitting to
      God fully is faith. I dont know if Mother Therasa got heaven or not.
      That is for God to do the judgement.

      Is there any differance being Pentecost or Jacobite? I would say yes.
      Lord Jesus said "Who ever preserves to the end " will be saved?
      There is only one truth.

      Pentecostal believe there is no priesthood. But jacobites do.
      Pentecostal believe in talking in tongues. Jacobites dont
      Pentecostal do not believe in lent. Jacobites do.
      Pentecostal do not believe in praying for dead. Jacobites do.
      They dont believe in infant baptism. Jacobites do.
      Jacobites have been around for 2000 years. Pentecostal 100 years.

      So one is correct and other is wrong. God likes truth and dislikes
      fale. Who could be correct?
      read
      www.stignatious.com --> orthodox teachings.

      If you are not sure, dont preach especialy agaist the Word of God.
      regards
      Paul