Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 19, 2010
      Good morning to my dearest children

      Today’s Bible verse

      “I am the vine, and you are the branches if you stay joined to me,
      and I stay joined to you, then you will produce lots of fruits. But you cannot do anything with out me.”(John 15:5)

      The grapevine is a prolific plant; a single vine supports numerous
      branches and bears many fruits. Branch has no life as it’s own. It always gets the supply of nourishment from the main stem. Just like the branches we are the body connected to the creator to produce godly fruits. The fruits of spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control(Galatians 5:22,23). Are we producing the fruits of spirit? If no then it is the high time to contemplate, reflect, silence and prayer in front of God. We are today here on earth to bear fruits of spirit, spirit alone but spirit of fruits alone.

      Mother Teresa once said “I can tell about my path, but I am only
      a little wire- God is the power. Talk to others, the sisters and brothers and the people who work with them. Some are not Christians, talk to them, you will know it is when you see it .It is very beautiful.” The wire gets electricity from the source and shows the light to others. That we see in the works of Missionaries of Charity all over the world through their love and compassion. What a wonderful witness.!?

      PRAYER.

      Lord, we are the handmaids of you, if we are disconnected from you;
      restore us to the position, before the fallen state, with full of love and joy. All we ask in Jesus name. Amen

      Wish
      you a fruitful day

      Your
      ever-loving servant in Jesus

      Paulose
      Achen from Toronto 20 September 2010 Monday

      N.B.Please forward to your friends.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012
        Today with Jesus