Syrian Orthodox presents in Afganistan & Iran

  • Sajy Thannikkottu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Dear Friends

      I happened to read about Syrian Orthodox presents in Afganistan & Persia (Iran).

      We also have historical records about relation between Malankara Church & Persian church & even Bishops coming from Persia to Malankara.

      Can someone tell whether there is any christian presence in these countries now or may be Syrian Orthodox faithful.

      Also I am interested to know under which diocese these were coming earlier or in other words who was looking after these faithful. And when did they disappeared completely in what circumstances.

      Thank you

      Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu