Re: How much careful are we about the teachings and practices of our Holy Church?.

  • Rrev. Dr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010
      You are right on the points raised.  I had to personally request responsible persons to stop selling the items that are against our teachings.  Some agree, others are profit minded.  This is true in the case of selling books also.  Some of our bookshops sell books that go against our teachings.  Who is there to bell the cat?

      Dr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopo