Re: How much careful are we about the teachings and practices of our Holy Church?

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      Respected members,

      Certainly we belong to an ancient Church with classical traditions and values; however the posting by Mr.Elias J P reflects the fact that still we are lacking something like required discipline and uniformity, which is a necessity in this growing phase of the Malankara JSO church, particularly other Churches is operated in a better way. Our Church has an influential presence in Kerala; however the Church leadership needs to concentrate on simple (hence neglected) but important things as mentioned too, which could make big difference/influence in our belief/traditions.

      Love in Christ,

      Jai Abe Cheriyan
      ID#0914.