Ettu Nombu Perunnal Updates

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Ettu Nombu Perunnal Updates

      Kattachira St. Mary's JSO Chapel (Homs of Malankara)
      His Beatitude Catholicos Baselios Thomas I celebrated Holy Qurbono

      His Beatitude inaugurated the official website of Kattachira Church, http://KattachiraPally.org in a function held in the chapel, in the presence of Metropolitans Mor Theodosius Mathews and Mor Philoxenos Zacharias, after Holy Qurbono. The website is a combined work of Nibu John Chennithala and Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji), designed by former. His Beatitude revealed the magazine, Sugandha Vahini by giving the first copy to Mor Theodosius. Thousands of faithful attended Holy Qurbono today at Kattachira Church. Metropolitan Mor Philoxenos Zacharias led the retreat by Thoothootty Mor Gregorian Centre in the evening.

      Photos
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Ettu%20Nombu%202010/Albums/KattachiraDay6/index.html

      Kundara St. Mary's JSO Cathedral Gothra Edavaka
      Metropolitan Mor Dionysius Geevarghese led Holy Tri Mass

      Photos
      http://picasaweb.google.com/editor.msv/KundaraChurchDay6