Our Human Problem

  • Rev. Fr. Jjohn Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Our Human Problem

      As the Holy Church continues in the festival of St Mary, Mother of God, the lessons for today deals with our common human dilemma and the basics of living the Christian life and doing good in this world.

      Using the reading from Ezekiel 18:21-24, a prophecy, as a backdrop for the important lesson in Orthodoxy. Then explains St Paul's epistle lesson in light of this human problem (2 Corinthians 10:1-7).

      This sermon lesson uses the readings and services appointed from the Malankara Syrian lectionary and was given on Sunday, September 5, 2010 by Fr. John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      PODCAST OR DOWNLOAD: http://feeds.feedburner.com/frjohnbrian or http://frjohnbrian.hipcast.com/rss/spiritual_reflections_or_fr_john_brian.xml
      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2010/09/our-human-problem.html