Public meeting at Manarcad

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hon'ble Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting, Smt. Ambika Soni delivered the key note address in the public meeting at Manarcad.

      His Beatitude Catholicos Baselios Thomas I inaugurated the meeting

      MANARCAD:

      Honourable Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting, Smt. Ambika Soni delivered the key note address in the public meeting held at the Cathedral premises here today. His Beatitude Catholicos Baselios Thomas I inaugurated the public meeting, held under the chairmanship of Metropolitan Mor Themotheos Thomas of Kottayam. Hon'ble Leader of Opposition Oommen Chandy, Hon'ble Minister of Ports and Youth Affairs, V. Surendran Pillai, Member of Parliament Jos K Mani, Member of Legislative Assembly V N Vasavan, Metropolitan Dr. Mor Theophilose Kuriakose of Central Europe & Resident of Seminary, Cor Episcopas, priests were present. Thousands of faithful attended.

      Photos:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/editor.msv/ManarcadPublicMeeting#

      DAY 05 - SEP 05, 2010, SUNDAY

      Manarcad Morth Mariyam Cathedral
      Metropolitan Dr. Mor Theophilose Kuriakose led Holy Tri Mass

      View Photos
      http://picasaweb.google.com/editor.msv/ManarkadDay5#