Re: Childrens Home

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      Dear Vineeth,

      I don't think the available information is complete. As you might be aware Sri.Kuriakose, member of St.Gregorios JSO Church, Hosa Road, Bangalore (Father of Manish and Manoj, two active youths in Bangalore) and representative of St. Paul's Mission of India (under the leadership of HE Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos) looks after a couple of underprivileged children at his residence (Contact: 91 9845662432).There could be other `hidden' service offerings related to our Church too.

      However I think a Church with a population of 21 lakh (including Knanaya Jacobite Syrian Community of India) should have more charitable organizations which include Chidrens' Homes.

      Love in Christ,
      Jai Abe Cheriyan
      ID # 0914