Mor Coorilos Geevarghese consecrates St. Paul's Mission Chapel in Chithoor

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      03 September 2010 Chithoor, Andhra Pradesh: His Eminence Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos, President of St. Paul's Mission of India consecrated the newly built St. Paul's Mission Church of the Jacobite Syrian Christian Church in Chithoor mission field in Andhra Pradesh. Mor Coorilos and the team from Pattimattam Mission Centre that accompanied the metropolitan were accorded a warm reception by the members of the church. Brother John (a convert) is in charge of this mission field.

      By the grace of God, our mission fields are flourishing in various parts of India.

      We urge every one to continue to pray for and support the activities of St. Paul's Mission of India, the only missionary organization of our church.

      Photos
      http://socmnet.org/News_Chithoor_Chapel_Consecrated.htm