Re: Proposed church at Parumala

  • Punnoosekutty
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      Congrats to H.G Coorilos Thirumeni and Niranam Diocese for taking up this divine project. Also, congrats to Kollam Diocese and H.G. Theodosius Thirumeni for their new church project in Kollam. It is really encouraging that the smallest dioceses in our church are taking up the biggest projects in the recent history.

      There are many people who are compelled to join other churches/groups since we don't have churches in the nearby areas. Hope our church and leadership will take the initiatives to start more and more churches and bring back all our people to the Mother church.

      Thanks,
      Punnoose
      St. James Church, NJ
      From the desk of the Moderator: