Re: Children Home?

  • Joby
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      We have one Orphanage started by H.G Abraham Mar Saverious Metropolita at Kothamangalam. The address is as follows :-

      Yeldho Mar Baselios Orphanage
      Kothamangalam P.O,
      Kerala,
      India - 686 691

      Joby
      New Delhi
    • Jai Abe Cheriyan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
        Dear Vineeth,

        'Theeram' is a program for mentally challenged children, undertaken by India Center for Social Change (ICSC), a charitable Trust, registered in Kerala.It is very much related to our Church as you can see the contacts below.

        Contacts:
        Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos (Chairperson):gcoorilos @ gmail.com
        Dr. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil (Director): moolelachen @ yahoo.com

        Address: