Re:Children Home?

  • Sarun Mani
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Shlomo

      Dear Vineeth,

      There is a Children Home at Meenangadi, Wayanad, under Malabar Diocese. You will find a report about the same in today's Malankara Syriac Voice.
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/snehabhava.meenangadi.pdf

      If I am not wrong, there is one in Kothamangalam too, under our Ankamali
      Diocese.

      Regards,

      Sarun Maani Adukalil
    • Joby
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
        We have one Orphanage started by H.G Abraham Mar Saverious Metropolita at Kothamangalam. The address is as follows :-

        Yeldho Mar Baselios Orphanage
        Kothamangalam P.O,
        Kerala,
        India - 686 691

        Joby
        New Delhi
      • Jai Abe Cheriyan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
          Dear Vineeth,

          'Theeram' is a program for mentally challenged children, undertaken by India Center for Social Change (ICSC), a charitable Trust, registered in Kerala.It is very much related to our Church as you can see the contacts below.

          Contacts:
          Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos (Chairperson):gcoorilos @ gmail.com
          Dr. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil (Director): moolelachen @ yahoo.com

          Address: