Re: Children Home?

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      There are two that I am aware of.

      1) Yeldho Mor Basalios Orphanage, Kothamangalam. It is right next to Kothamangalam Mortha Mariam Valiya Pally.

      2) St. Thomas Orphanage, Iringole P.O, Perumabavoor. This is managed by the Evangelical Association of the East under the Church (Pourasthya Suvishesha Samajam)

      http://www.pourasthyasuvisheshasamajam.org/orphanage.asp

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M
    • Sarun Mani
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
        Shlomo

        Dear Vineeth,

        There is a Children Home at Meenangadi, Wayanad, under Malabar Diocese. You will find a report about the same in today's Malankara Syriac Voice.
        http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/snehabhava.meenangadi.pdf

        If I am not wrong, there is one in Kothamangalam too, under our Ankamali
        Diocese.

        Regards,

        Sarun Maani Adukalil
      • Joby
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
          We have one Orphanage started by H.G Abraham Mar Saverious Metropolita at Kothamangalam. The address is as follows :-

          Yeldho Mar Baselios Orphanage
          Kothamangalam P.O,
          Kerala,
          India - 686 691

          Joby
          New Delhi
        • Jai Abe Cheriyan
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
            Dear Vineeth,

            'Theeram' is a program for mentally challenged children, undertaken by India Center for Social Change (ICSC), a charitable Trust, registered in Kerala.It is very much related to our Church as you can see the contacts below.

            Contacts:
            Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos (Chairperson):gcoorilos @ gmail.com
            Dr. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil (Director): moolelachen @ yahoo.com

            Address: