Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1333 , Aug 30, 2010
      "Hence, in whatever state a person is, he sometimes finds himself making pure and intense prayers. For even from that first and lowest sort, which has to do with recalling the future judgment, the one who is still subject to the punishment of terror and the fear of judgment is occasionally so struck with compunction that he is filled with no less joy of spirit from the richness of his supplication than the one who, examining the kindnesses of God and going over them in the purity of his heart, dissolves into unspeakable gladness and delight. For, according to the words of the Lord, the one who realizes that more has been forgiven him begins to love more."

      St. John Cassian.

      "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalms 40:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1333 of 1333 , Feb 16

        "Be emulous, brethren, and in eager rivalry about the things that pertain to salvation. Study the sacred Scriptures, which are true and given by the Holy Spirit. Bear in mind that nothing wrong or falsified is written in them. You will not find that upright men have ever been thrust out by holy men. The upright have been persecuted, to be sure, but by the lawless; they have been imprisoned, but by the impious; they have been stones, but by transgressors; they have been slain, but by such as have been possessed by a depraved and unjust jealousy. Yet they endured gloriously the suffering of such things."

           St. Clement of Alexandria.

        "Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me, For I am desolate and afflicted. The troubles of my heart have enlarged."  Psalm 25:16-17

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.