H. H Ignatius Saka I at Manarkad.

  • V T John Nalunnakal
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
      Respected Sri.Isaac K Joseph,

      Youtube videio appeared to be a pleasant experience and congratulations|||

      In one of the songs it is stated that St.Mary is amalo-lbhava which is contrary to the teachings of the Holy Church under Moraan Patriarch of Antioch and All the East

      I hope the said word will be deleted and another suitable word is used in that place.

      With respectfull regards,

      V T John
      ID 3085
    • joekkmuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi

        I watched the posting in you tube.Is that song actualy sung at the church or someone added it?.I may be wrong but heard it as amololbhvayam mathave if i hear is right isn't wrong? Syriac orthodox church dose not accept the concept of amalolbhavam of our lords mother am i right?

        From the desk of the Moderator: