Let not your heart be troubled

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      Let not your heart be troubled John 14:1

      John 14:1: Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me".
      believe in God Lord, I believe;
      believe also in Me" - Lord, I believe;
      You will keep my heart from being troubled, Lord-
      Only you know the needs of my heart.

      Though my hands are busy, Lord,
      May my heart be restful, prayerful, abiding in you.
      Lord, may I abide in prayer: prayer of the heart.
      You created my heart for you, Lord,
      May it ever be found restful, prayerful. Amen.

      John 14:1: Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God,
      believe also in Me. Jesus was arrested a few hours after He spoke these words.
      As we trust Him, we have His peace.

      The words spoken by Christ during the last week before His death are
      comforting, drawing us to prayer see� John 12 20; Matt. 21-28; Mark 11-16;
      Luke 19-24. It is blessed to read these chapters from time to time, and meditate.

      Trusting God to keep�our heart from being troubled,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C
    • Michael Poe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Beloved brother Shibu in Yashua Mshiho,Berek Alaha!
        This is a very beautiful and spiritually nourishing post you have sent. May our Moran Yashua bless you.
        In Christ,
        Michael.
        # 4172