Children Home?

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hi All,

      Can anyone please pass any information about "Childrens Home" owned or managed by our church in Kerala / India?

      What i mean by "Childrens Home" is a home for destitute Children / Orphans!

      Thanks and Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham

      4187
    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
        There are two that I am aware of.

        1) Yeldho Mor Basalios Orphanage, Kothamangalam. It is right next to Kothamangalam Mortha Mariam Valiya Pally.

        2) St. Thomas Orphanage, Iringole P.O, Perumabavoor. This is managed by the Evangelical Association of the East under the Church (Pourasthya Suvishesha Samajam)

        http://www.pourasthyasuvisheshasamajam.org/orphanage.asp

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M
      • Sarun Mani
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
          Shlomo

          Dear Vineeth,

          There is a Children Home at Meenangadi, Wayanad, under Malabar Diocese. You will find a report about the same in today's Malankara Syriac Voice.
          http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/snehabhava.meenangadi.pdf

          If I am not wrong, there is one in Kothamangalam too, under our Ankamali
          Diocese.

          Regards,

          Sarun Maani Adukalil
        • Joby
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
            We have one Orphanage started by H.G Abraham Mar Saverious Metropolita at Kothamangalam. The address is as follows :-

            Yeldho Mar Baselios Orphanage
            Kothamangalam P.O,
            Kerala,
            India - 686 691

            Joby
            New Delhi
          • Jai Abe Cheriyan
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
              Dear Vineeth,

              'Theeram' is a program for mentally challenged children, undertaken by India Center for Social Change (ICSC), a charitable Trust, registered in Kerala.It is very much related to our Church as you can see the contacts below.

              Contacts:
              Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos (Chairperson):gcoorilos @ gmail.com
              Dr. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil (Director): moolelachen @ yahoo.com

              Address: