Legacy-When he lost his family in Mangalore Plane crash

  • Roji Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 12:29 AM
    Dear Friends,
    Many of us might have lost the dear ones.
    We may question, why God has done this to me.
    Here is the inspiring incident of a person who found an answer.
    Mr.Shibu  in Dubai lost his wife and Children in the Mangalore plane crash.

    The attachment contains his inspiring memoirs on the dear departed.

    Roji Mathew