H. H Ignatious Saka I at Manarkad. A must watch video for all Syrian Orthodox C

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 2:45 AM
      His Holiness Ignatius Sakka I Iwas at Manarkad. A must watch video for all Syrian Orthodox Christians

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFusqGAwl8&feature=rec-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM

      Let enemies of Holy Church also watch this video and confess for their mistakes.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
    • V T John Nalunnakal
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 10:43 AM
        Respected Sri.Isaac K Joseph,

        Youtube videio appeared to be a pleasant experience and congratulations|||

        In one of the songs it is stated that St.Mary is amalo-lbhava which is contrary to the teachings of the Holy Church under Moraan Patriarch of Antioch and All the East

        I hope the said word will be deleted and another suitable word is used in that place.

        With respectfull regards,

        V T John
        ID 3085
      • joekkmuk
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
          Hi

          I watched the posting in you tube.Is that song actualy sung at the church or someone added it?.I may be wrong but heard it as amololbhvayam mathave if i hear is right isn't wrong? Syriac orthodox church dose not accept the concept of amalolbhavam of our lords mother am i right?

          From the desk of the Moderator: