Proposed church at Parumala

  • Thevaril Cherian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 10:59 PM
      Sir,

      I have immense pleasure to receive the news about the proposed Church at Parumala. Could you please give an indication about its location i.e. is it very close to the existing Church.

      Thanks and regards,
      Cherian
      -----------------------------------
      From the desk of moderators

      The location map will be made available in http://www.parumalapally.org very soon
    • Robert Robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29 3:32 PM
        The picture of the new Church looks beautiful

        Robert Robinson
      • Mathew Chacko
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30 9:20 PM
          Dear All,

          I am indeed glad to hear about upcoming Jacobite Church at Parumala. I could see lot of negative apprehension about it in various forums.At Tiruvalla there are 4 churches within 1km radius, Paliakkara St Goeorge OSC, Kattappuram St George OSC, Chalakkuzhy OSC Church and Kavumbhagom Jacobite Church.To my best knowledge these churches has done no harm to both Jacobite and Orthodox factions so far, on the contrary these churches have contributed to spiritual and material growth of community around.Annual feasts are conducted peacefully here and there is no reason to think the case would be different at Parumala.

          May I humbly congratulate those who worked hard behind this project.Its good to see a church built on traditional Kerala Syrian christian architecture.This church will indeed attract faithful regardless of factions.

          May God Bless Us all

          Mathew Chacko, Dubai
          ID#2382
          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Robert Robinson wrote:

          > The picture of the new Church looks beautiful
          >
          > Robert Robinson

        • Punnoosekutty
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
            Congrats to H.G Coorilos Thirumeni and Niranam Diocese for taking up this divine project. Also, congrats to Kollam Diocese and H.G. Theodosius Thirumeni for their new church project in Kollam. It is really encouraging that the smallest dioceses in our church are taking up the biggest projects in the recent history.

            There are many people who are compelled to join other churches/groups since we don't have churches in the nearby areas. Hope our church and leadership will take the initiatives to start more and more churches and bring back all our people to the Mother church.

            Thanks,
            Punnoose
            St. James Church, NJ
            From the desk of the Moderator: