WHITE PLAINS St.Mary's Syriac Orthodox Church - Ettu Nombu Perunnal details

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2010
      Dear All,

      St.Mary's Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church of White Plains, New York, popularly known as 'the Manarcadu Church in America' is ready for its ANNUAL FEAST & the famous ETTU NOMBU PERUNNAL. We also commemorate the 'Dukhrono' of our Late Lamented Catholicose Mor Baselios Paulose II during the feast.

      A detailed Notice is provided for your kind information.
      http://www.stmaryswhiteplains.com/news.html

      All are invited to St.Mary's JSOC of White Plains to be blessed. Thanks.

      Prayerfully,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil