Conserving the environment is the duty of youth : His Beatitude Mor Baselios Thomas I Catholico

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      "Conserving the environment is the duty of youth" : His Beatitude Mor Baselios Thomas I Catholicos

      His Beatitude inaugurated Shaino Yarukhoyo (Harithaka Shanthi), Youth Camp at Allapra

      ALLAPRA: Conserving the environment is the duty of youth, said His Beatitude Catholicos Dr. Baselios Thomas I. His Beatitude was addressing the audience after inaugurating the youth camp of Perumbavoor Region of Ankamali Region, Shaino Yarukhoyo at Koinoniya, the regional centre on Aug 21, Saturday. His Beatitude planted a sapling and inaugurated the project of Youth Association. Seminars on "Ecology in the Biblical context", "Ecology in the vision of patriarchs" and "Ecology in the context of social life" were taken by H.G. Mor Aphrem Mathews Metropolitan, Rev. Fr. Jomy Joseph and Mr. Chinnan T. Painadathu respectively. The camp was chaired by the auxiliary metropolitan of the Perumbavoor region, H.G. Mor Aphrem Mathews. The regional Vice-President, Rev. Fr. Biju Varkey Korattiyil welcomed the gathering. Rev. Fr. Regi Thekkineth, Manager, Koinonia, Mr. Eldho Jacob, central committee member, Mr. Regi J. K, Former regional secretary and Mr. Sinu M. Jose, regional secretary spoke on the occasion. Rev. Fr. Jacob Paulose Kochuparambil, Director of Yuvadarshanam rendered the vote of thanks.

      View Photos

      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/ShainoYarukhoyoAugust2010atAllapra/index.html