heartfelt and deepest condolence

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010
      On behalf of Melbourne St George Jacobite Syrian Church,We express our heartfelt and deepest condolence to Mr .Abin & his Family on the sad demise of his beloved Grand Father Mr.Abraham Poulose(84 Years)

      The funeral will be held at St.John's Jacobite Syrian Church, Pindimana on 27th August 2010.

      May the Almighty God grant peace to the departed Soul.

      with love and prayers
      Fr. Boby Thomas
      The Vicar
      Melbourne