Saint Gregorious Jacobite Church, Parumala

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2010
      Saint Grigorious Jacobite Church, Parumala

      For more details and participate in this prestigious divine project of Proposed Saint Gregorious Jacobite Church, Parumala, please contact

      His Eminence Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilose
      Metropolitan of Niranam Diocese
      "Threeam", Bishop's House,
      Mazhuvangadu P. O
      Thiruvalla – 689 101
      Email : gcoorilose@...
      Website: http://parumalapally.org/
      Bank Account of the proposed project
      A/c # 10290100270151
      Federal Bank, Thiruvalla

      Parumala Bava, pray for us
    • SOCM Moderators
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2011
        Saint Gregorious Jacobite Church, Parumala

        For more details and to participate in this prestigious and divine project of the proposed Saint Gregorious Jacobite Church, Parumala, please contact.

        His Eminence Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilose
        Metropolitan of Niranam Diocese
        "Theeram", Bishop's House

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 27, 2011
              This is the need of the hour!

              We need our church in Parumala. We are doing it in our OWN land and with own money.

              We are not closing down any church OR we never attempt shortcuts like -trying to get a court order and then influence some and gain full entry or acting like a "Jacobite" and then show the real face.

              Lot have suffered, many Jacobite's bloods spilled...many churches now waiting for Court sympathy ...all these in Jacobite majority places.

              Its time to make a mark in Parumala, Chathuruthil Thirumeni will bless us! It will be a blessing for all the Jacobites in that area and show the strength of our beleif.

              Jacobite Brotherns, We need this church.I am sure we will see the first stone laid by our Bava Thirumeni in next few months...I have did my little contribution. Please contribute and make our voice heard. Parumala needs a Church not a Political headquarters.

              We might be silent but NOT DEAD.

              Note : Why cant head churches participate ,say like Manarcadu Curch offering 10% of construction cost etc...

              K.Abraham
              3567