Re: His Beatitude Catholicos Baselios Thomas I delivered benedictory speech - Kerala Council of Churches (KCC) Sapthathy Celebrations Valedictory Function

  • Prem Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
      I don't know if any one has noticed this, there are 7-8 photos of our Bava speaking at the function, look at all the front row dignatorie 's faces, all eminent senior bishops and look at the face of the IOC deputy. this is a contest, spot the different.

      This shows the IO's attitude, culture, samskaram, mindset etc in general. what can one do except pity them.

      Prem Jacob
      Id- 0909