.......I will pour out My Spirit..............

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      I will pour out My Spirit - �Joel 2:28-29

      Joel 2: 28-29: And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;

      Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. [This prophecy was fulfilled in Acts 2, and is for us today until Jesus comes.]

      May this promise be fulfilled for me, Lord, and for the church, today- May this be the time for the latter rain, Lord, Zech. 10:1,
      And continue until you return, Lord Jesus, 1 Cor.1:4-7.

      May our sons and daughters prophesy and speak forth your Word;
      May the old men have dreams from you; May the young men have visions from you. Lord, we ask for the latter rain. Amen.

      Peter explained that this prophecy of Joel was fulfilled on the day
      of Pentecost, Acts 2:16-17. Let us in our day pray for the outpouring of the Spirit as the latter rain, Zech. 10:1: Ask the LORD for rain in the time of the latter rain. The LORD will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain,..� Lord, we need the later rain in our day.

      The end time began when Jesus came (Heb. 1:2) and when the Spirit
      was poured out, Acts, 2:16,17. Are we not very close to Christ's return? Lord, let me be awake, watchful, and filled with the Spirit, Eph.5:18-19.

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C