Ettunoyambu perunnal at St.George JSO Church, Chicago, USA

  • Chevalier Jaimon K.Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 2:28 AM
      HOLY 8 DAY LENT AT ST.GEORGE CHURCH, CHICAGO

      Beloved in Christ,

      We are happy to inform you that God willing,  St.George Jacobite Syrian orthodox church, Chicago ( Malankara Archdiocese)  will celebrate the 8-day lent in connection with the feast of the birth of Holy virgin Mary from August 30 th to September 6,2010. We will have holy mass and intercessory prayers to St.Mary at 7 P.M from August 30th Monday to September 3rd Friday. On September  4th Saturday we will have evening prayers at 6.30 P.M followed by intercessory prayers to St.Mary.On September 5th Sunday ,Holy mass will start  at 9.30 am followed by intercessory prayers for St.Mary.  At 7 P.M on Sunday there will be evening prayer followed by meditation and  intercessory prayers. On September 6th Monday at 9.30 a.m ,we will have HOLY CON CELEBRATION  by V.Rev. Skariya Thelappillyl Corepiscopo,Rev.Fr.Thomas Mepurathu and Rev.Fr.Mathews Kavumkal  followed by Rasa, Nerchavilambu, benediction and Lunch. Vicar Rev.Fr.Mathews Kavumkal requesting your prayerful participation  during holy mass and intercessory prayers on this blessed occasion.

      Chevalier Jaimon K. Skaria
      St.George J.S.O.Church,Chicago.