Re: Prayer Request

  • Kurian C
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 20, 2010
      Dear Vineeth

      Let God bring her back to her good health.
      We pray for her

      In Christ
      Kurian
    • Karen.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
        Thank you all for your prayers for me a few months ago when I prayed for
        the health of my pregnancy at 12 weeks. I and my baby are growing well!
        I need prayer for pain relief now. Last week I had a sinus infection
        and through prayers with God's help, it was healed pretty quickly in a
        few days. However, since then I have been getting a severe pain every
        afternoon around 2 pm in my left sinus under my eye and sometimes
        extending to the nerves in my teeth on that side. After about 3 hours
        with tylenol it subsides and I feel totally normal the rest of the time.
        It just seems to be some remaining irritation. It is very difficult to
        function with this pain and I have an all day meeting with a client on
        Wednesday. Please pray this will resolve before then. My doctor seems
        to think it is fine as long as no temp and the infection seems to be
        gone.

        Thanks and God bless you today!
        Karen.
      • SOCM News Bureau
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
          Prayer Request
          25 April'13
          Third day to the abduction of Metropolitans.

          The kidnapping of the two Metropolitan Archbishops of Aleppo, Mor
          Gregorios Yuhanna Ibrahim of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch, and
          Paul Yazigi of the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch, and the killing of their driver whilst they were carrying out a humanitarian mission, is a dramatic confirmation of the tragic situation in which the Syrian people in general and the Christian communities in particular in Syria are living.

          Every prelate of the both churches Syriac and Greek is putting possible efforts now to facilitate the soonest possible release of the abducted archbishops from captivity. We the moderators of SOCMNet urge every one to pray that the Lord keep them unharmed and return them as soon as possible to their suffering congregation.

          Lord have mercy on us.