MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONG 12

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      DEAR BROTHERS,

      We were thinking of the meaning of  Malayalam marriage song starting as PATHIVRITHAYAM PARIPAVANA SABHAYE-----

      The church should be pathivritha--means fully dedicated to husband not husbands. In our ancient faith we have clarity of faith that salvation of our soul is by the shed blood of Christ alone.

      The pathivrithayam sabha should be desciplined for spiritual growth by spiritual fathers who lead a model life. In 1Timothy 4.12  Paul ask future bishop Timothy,Let no one think less of you or despise  you because of your youth, but be an examble (pattern) for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and purity. The leader should know the mind of CHRIST explained in the BIBLE. It is easy that many may appreciate your life but the leader''s real life should be appreciated before saints of the church.MOOKKILLATHIDATHU MURIMOOKKAN RAJAV priciple is not accepted by Bible.

      Recently in one of the catholic publication there was an article about KUMBASARAM. In it there it is written that KUMBASARIPIKKUNNA PUROHITHAN KUMBASARIKKUNNA PUROHITHAN AYIRIKKENAM.

      THAT IS A CHALLENGE TO THE CHURCH NOW.Now the clergy as well as laity are not much interested in  KUMBASARUM in truth and real meaning

      The third point in the song is vijayam or vennunna (victorious) church. In life there is victory in studies,business,membership and in litigations. The song says bilievers should posses victory over sin.Then only GOD our father will enjoy in us. GOD our father sees believers both men and women as his son's (JESUS) betrothed wife and the marriage is going to take place in heaven at HIS second coming.

      The last stanza is
      VISWASTHE SABHAYE BHAYAMENTHI
      NNULLIL KLESUM LESUM VENDA
      APARANE NEE MOHIKKATHATHINAL
      NINNE JANUM KAIVIDIKILLA.
      LOKATHINNAVASANATHIL
      PARUM VANUMAZHIJALUM
      VAZHUM NEEYAPATHANNYE
      THATHALMAJA VIMALALMAVIL
      GEHUM PARTHAL NINTHRONOSAM

      The meaning is the bride ( believers) can be sure of their entrance in heaven or eternal life if they keep a close relationship with JESUS.The GOD said to Abraham in Gen 17.7 that HE is a covenant making and covenant respecting GOD

      The song offer the couple a secured future in this world as well as in  life beyond death door if they put there trust in the LORD and lead a holy familylife.

      U T  GEORGE